How to price digital art

Hi,

I’m considering selling digital art as a freelance service. How do I determine a fair hourly rate?

Thank you

4 Likes

Hi @aaronv

The price for digital art can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including the complexity of the piece, the artist’s level of experience and reputation, and the intended use of the artwork. Some artists may charge by the hour, while others may have a set price for different types of projects. It can be helpful to do some research and see what other artists in your field are charging for similar work to get a sense of what is typical.

In general, it is important to consider the value of your time and the effort you put into creating the art when determining your price. It can also be helpful to think about the market demand for the type of art you create and the potential return on investment for the client. It is ultimately up to you to decide on a price that you feel is fair and reflects the value of your work.

Hope this info help :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the helpful response. I’m new to selling digital art and I’m still trying to get a sense of the market. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Ultimately, it is up to you to decide on a price that you feel is fair and reflects the value of your work. It can be helpful to do research and see what other artists in your field are charging for similar work to get a sense of what is typical.

3 Likes