DIY outdoor pizza oven kits

Ola,

I’m considering building my own outdoor pizza oven and I’m wondering if there are any kits available that include everything I need.

Do you know of any good DIY outdoor pizza oven kits?

3 Likes

Hi @maxrodriguezart88

Check out one of these:

Uuni 3 Wood-Fired Pizza Oven - this kit includes a stone baking board, a built-in thermometer, and a fuel source made of wood pellets, making it a complete and convenient option.

Fontana Forni Traditional Wood Burning Pizza Oven - This kit includes refractory bricks, insulation, and a metal door, making it a high-quality and durable choice.

It’s important to note that while these kits come with everything you need, building your own outdoor pizza oven can still be a complex project that requires some construction skills.

Before making a purchase, make sure you carefully consider the size, materials, and features that best suit your needs and preferences.

Hope these helps.

3 Likes

Hi @maxrodriguezart88

That’s a good project - DIY outdoor pizza oven kits.

Check this out from Amazon:

Forno Bravo Modena2G 90 Wood Fired Pizza Oven. This kit includes a fully-assembled oven dome, a chimney, and a door, making it a complete and easy-to-assemble option.

IlFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven. This kit includes a stainless steel door, a cooking floor made of Cordierite, and a chimney, making it a sturdy and long-lasting choice.

Dewalist Classified Team

3 Likes