Best laptop travel bag for Macbook pro 15

Hi

I’m looking for a laptop travel bag that will protect my MacBook Pro 15 while I’m on the go.

What are some good options for laptop bags that will fit this model and offer good protection?

Thank you
Levi

6 Likes

Here are some options:

The Incase Icon Backpack is a stylish and functional laptop bag that can hold a MacBook Pro 15 and other essentials. It features padded compartments for laptop and tablet protection, as well as multiple pockets for organization.

The Timbuk2 Authority Laptop Backpack is a durable and water-resistant laptop bag that can hold a MacBook Pro 15 and other gear. It has a padded laptop compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

5 Likes

Additional options:

The Solo New York Walker Laptop Briefcase is a professional and stylish laptop bag that can hold a MacBook Pro 15 and other essentials. It features a padded laptop compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

The Mancro Anti-Theft Laptop Backpack is a secure and waterproof laptop bag that can hold a MacBook Pro 15 and other gear. It has a padded laptop compartment and multiple pockets for organization, as well as anti-theft features such as a lockable zipper main compartment and a hidden pocket.

The AmazonBasics Laptop Computer Backpack is a budget-friendly laptop bag that can hold a MacBook Pro 15 and other essentials. It has a padded laptop compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

Max

3 Likes